Mr. Davis has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of government operations experience. These include IT management in infrastructure, systems, and application development. His skills include analysis, project management, and strategic planning for businesses and government agencies. Expertise: Government IT Operations. Education: Bachelors Degree, Troy University, Certified Government Chief information Officer, Florida State University.
- Over 20 years of IT project management and implementation experience
- Certified Government Chief Information Officer, "CGCIO"
- Strategic planning & implementation expertise
- Contract negotiations, budgeting skills and tactical alliances with clients and vendors
- Business Analysis, RFP/RFQ Development, Project management
- Strong overall infrastructure and data center management experience
- Business process improvements
- Team building & operations management
- Management of large teams and staff in a high pressure dynamic environment
- Full application and product life cycle development experience.
- Subject Matter Expert in Government Operations with a focus on Public Safety, Licensing, and Code Enforcement
- High-level proficiency in writing compliance documents, operator procedures, help documents, installation guides, user manuals and policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Developed technical and non-technical documents to comply with and support implementation of several systems, including but not limited to; Content Management System, CMS, implementation, Disaster Recovery Processes, Data Migration/Conversion of the Oracle DB based Permitting and Land Management, (PermitsPlus) and the LC Enterprise Criminal Justice System
- Certified K2 Black Pearl consultant